NYC Lapel Pins
Custom make NYC enamel lapel pins no minimum order from www.customenamelpin.com at cheap factory wholesale price from China.
- Iron soft enamel is almost the same looking as copper soft enamel because the production procedures are quite similar.
- Unit price of iron soft enamel is cheaper than die struck copper or brass soft enamel and photo etched soft enamel.
- Iron is less expensive and it requires less time for polishing and electroplating.
- Some customers choose iron soft enamel instead of copper soft enamel because brass and copper increased significantly from Feb. 2006.
- If you want to tell the difference between brass soft enamel and iron soft enamel, here are some tips for your reference:
- A: Use a magnet, if the pins stuck on magnet, it is iron soft enamel; if not, it is copper or brass soft enamel. This is the easiest way to tell the difference.
- B: Check the metal area on pins, if it is rough surface, that is iron material; if it is shiny, that is copper. Because we do not polish iron soft enamel actively unless customer request for it and are willing to pay more cents too. If iron pins have been polished, it is really difficult to tell the difference between each other.
- C: Check the finishing. Usually we use bronze (fake gold) plating to replace gold or use nickel to replace silver for reducing unit price, if you found the plating is not so yellow as gold, it must be iron soft enamel.