Chelsea football enamel badges
Chelsea fans want to buy football enamel badges. Contact us to buy your custom design Chelsea enamel pins at cheap price, no minimum order.
Learn more information about the Chelsea club:
Ask for exact price!
Email us to apply the discount for the big orders.
Chelsea Soccer Membership is supporting the Royal British Legion’s Poppy Attraction at today’s match, as we mark Remembrance Day on the one centesimal anniversary of the end of the First World Warfare. I might say so long as the badges will not be themed on the club ie. Chelsea FC and many others, then anybody is free to provide custom designed enamel pins with the phrase chelsea on it or indeed football. If you want to buy some custom Chelsea club embroidery patches or custom coins. You may need to pay some charge, but more cheaper than what you buy from the retail store.
All our Chelsea badges.
- Chelsea FC Official Badges: These are the officially sanctioned emblems representing Chelsea Football Club, often seen on jerseys, merchandise, and online platforms.
- History of Chelsea Badges: This topic delves into the origins and evolution of Chelsea’s badges over the years, providing fans with a nostalgic journey.
- Evolution of Chelsea Football Badges: A focus on the design changes and significance behind each Chelsea badge since the club’s inception.
- Collectible Chelsea Badges: These are badges that have value beyond the norm, often due to rarity, age, or special significance.
- Authentic Chelsea FC Badges: Badges that are officially licensed by Chelsea, assuring quality and authenticity.
- Chelsea Badge Designs: Discusses the aesthetic aspects of Chelsea badges, from colors to shapes and symbols.
- Vintage Chelsea Football Badges: A look at classic badges that have stood the test of time, often sought after by collectors.
- Modern Chelsea FC Badges: Here, the spotlight is on the contemporary designs of Chelsea badges that resonate with the younger audience.
- Chelsea Badges Through the Years: A year-by-year breakdown of badge designs, capturing the club’s history in emblematic form.
- Chelsea Membership Badges: These are badges exclusive to official members of the Chelsea fan club or organization.
- Chelsea Commemorative Badges: Special edition badges released to celebrate significant milestones or events in the club’s history.
- Chelsea Anniversary Badges: These badges are released to mark important anniversaries, such as the founding of the club or championship wins.
- Chelsea Supporters Badges: Badges specifically designed to be worn or collected by the club’s fans.
- Where to Buy Chelsea Badges: A guide to reputable sources for purchasing authentic Chelsea badges, both online and in physical stores.
- Chelsea Badge Variants: Discusses the different types of Chelsea badges available, like those for home and away games.
- Custom Chelsea FC Badges: Badges that are personalized or customized, often for specific fan groups or occasions.
- Limited Edition Chelsea Badges: These are badges produced in limited quantities, usually to commemorate special events or achievements.
- Chelsea Champions League Badges: Badges celebrating the club’s performances in the UEFA Champions League.
- Chelsea Premier League Badges: Focusing on badges that are specific to Chelsea’s participation in the English Premier League.
- Chelsea Badges and Memorabilia: A broader look at how badges fit into the overall collection of Chelsea memorabilia available to fans.
Chelsea Free Badges
In the 1950s, Chelsea Football Club released an exquisite supporter’s badge. Crafted from gilded brass and adorned with blue and white enamel, it featured a ceremonial lion clutching a staff. The esteemed makers, Marples & Beasley of Birmingham, etched their details on the reverse side.
Founded in 1904, Stamford Bridge initially had different ambitions until the Mears brothers transformed it into an iconic football venue. Fast forward to 2005, the centenary year under Roman Abramovich’s ownership, the badge underwent another significant transformation. This update was a nod to the club’s origins, and it received a warm reception from fans, including myself.
Aston Villa Football Club offers its fans a retro-style badge as well. This one is a yellow chromium-plated emblem, embellished with enamel in the club’s signature claret and sky-blue colors.
It’s worth noting that the Blue Badge parking scheme doesn’t extend to central London areas like Kensington and Chelsea due to the high demand for parking and traffic constraints.
In 1952, upon Ted Drake’s appointment as Chelsea’s manager, the club underwent a brand overhaul. The “Pensioners” nickname was discarded in favor of “The Blues,” and a new crest was introduced. This interim badge was used for the 1952-53 season only but marked a pivotal moment in Chelsea’s branding history.