Bible sheep enamel pins
Feel Bible sheep enamel pins and you can feel God’s blessing.
The symbolic meaning of sheep is related to its frequent appearance in the Bible.
In the Old Testament, the Israelites herded sheep, sacrificed them and slaughtered them at the Passover.
In the New Testament, the analogy of sheep is often used.
Sheep in the Bible has important weight, but also profound symbolic significance.
Old Testament Sheep
The badge of sheep in the Old Testament or custom coins of sheep. It symbolizes wealth and God’s blessing.
Customize your Bible sheep enamel pins and accept God’s blessing.
1. Because of this woman, Pharaoh treated Abram kindly.
Abram had many cattle, sheep, camels, donkeys, donkeys and maidservants.
A symbol of God’s people
2. “Thus saith the Lord GOD: Behold, I myself will seek my sheep and find them.
As the shepherd seeks his sheep in the days when the flocks are scattered, so will I seek my sheep.
These sheep are scattered everywhere in the dark days of clouds, from which I will save them.
I will bring them out of all nations, gather them from all nations, and lead them back to their homeland.
And they shall feed them in all the streams of the mountains of Israel, and in all the habitable places of the land.
I will feed them on a beautiful pasture.
And their circles shall be on the mountains of the heights of Israel.
They will lie down in the circle of beauty and graze in the fertile pastures of the mountains of Israel.
I myself will be the shepherd of my sheep, so that they may lie down, declares the Lord GOD.
You may also know, I will look for those who are lost, and I will take back those who are banished.
I will wrap up the wounded; I will heal the sick.
But I will destroy the fat and strong ones, and I will feed them impartially.
3. We are all like sheep going astray, each of us going his own way. The Lord has laid the iniquity of all of us on Him. (Isaiah 53:6)
Symbol of Jesus
4. He is led like a lamb to the slaughter, and like a sheep silent under the shearers. (Isaiah 5:7)
5. The next day, when John saw Jesus coming to him, he said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world! John 1:29
6 As unleavened bread, remove the old yeast so that you may become a new league; for Christ, our Passover lamb, has been slain and sacrificed. 1 Corinthians 5:7
New Testament Sheep
The sheep badge in the New Testament, or the custom embroidery patches of sheep, symbolizes believers
7. I am a good shepherd; a good shepherd lays down his life for sheep. If a hired worker is not a shepherd and the sheep are not his own, when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away; the wolf catches the sheep and scatters the sheep. The hired man fled because he was a hired man and did not care about sheep. I am a good shepherd; I know my sheep, and my sheep know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. John 10:11-15